How to Use Your POS To Learn About Your Customers
On this week’s episode, Matt speaks with President of Pellucid Corp, Jim Koppenhaver.
Koppenhaver speaks the truth about our industry and uses irrefutable data to back his arguments. Rounds are not actually up compared to last year, and it can’t be blamed on weather. In this episode, Matt and Jim discuss:
- How to use technology to attract more millennials to your course
- How to tie transactions with customer demographics and playing habits
- What to look out for in a POS provider to bridge the gap between sales data and customer playing habits
- How to engage your top 100 golfers
- Introduces the notion of “golf playable hours”
- Benchmarking your facility’s metrics against a peer group
Koppenhaver was very generous with his insights, and shared a ton of resources that will truly help operators take advantage of data analytics without breaking the bank. Be sure to leave your comments below and subscribe to our podcast to get notified when new episodes are published.
About Pellucid Corp
Pellucid Corp. is the recognized golf industry thought leader for key issue identification, intelligent analysis and actionable insight. They apply a proven approach to every problem.
For more information, please visit www.pellucidcorp.com
Subscribe to our Golf Industry Podcast
Don't miss out on episodes! Subscribe to our podcast and get instant updates as new episodes are released.