Dynamic Pricing in Golf
On this week’s episode, Matt speaks with Partner and Vice President of Dynamic Revenue Services (DRS), Aaron Gleason.
Gleason explains the basics of dynamic pricing golf software, and shows how simple it is to implement at your own facility. Gleason has a unique perspective as he is also an operator of Walters Golf Management. Currently all 14 courses in his portfolio use DRS technology, and, as a result, have successfully generated more revenue.
In this episode, Matt and Aaron discuss:
- Dynamic pricing success stories
- Factors that affect the price of tee times
- Segmenting your customer base to deliver the right marketing message
- Do's and don'ts of the pricing page on your website
- How to properly use third party tee time providers while also implementing dynamic pricing
- How POS systems can help you understand your customers' booking and purchasing behaviour
- What the Golf Industry can learn from casinos
- How to start small with dynamic pricing
Gleason clarified many misconceptions about dynamic pricing, which hopefully makes it more enticing for the uninitiated. Be sure to leave your comments below and subscribe to our podcast to get notified when new episodes are published.
About Dynamic Revenue Services
They analyze daily weather, competition, local events, seasonal factors, traffic flow, historical data, school closures and over 20 other factors of supply and demand in your area. This allows them to develop, not only daily pricing structures, but rate updates within each day part. This results in maximum revenue every hour of the day for your facility!
For more information, please visit www.dynamicrevenueservices.com.